dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 131 airports across 84 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 50 years.
We are opening a position of
COMMUNICATION & COMMERCIAL PROJECT SPECIALIST (70% - 100%) (m/f)
Entry date: 01.04.2019 or to be agreed.
As a Communication and Commercial Project Specialist you are responsible for internal and external communication, in line with the guidance of dnata Switzerland’s Executive Management and the strategy of the Group. You support various departments with communication matters.
You play a key role in the commercial department and work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer to coordinate and prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) for non-core businesses of dnata. You work on specific commercial projects and new products.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Administrate online and offline communication’s tools
• Design, write, publish and distribute an internal newsletter
• Write ad hoc specific communications
• Translate and adapt content from Corporate Communication Head Office
• Arrange, organize staff platforms
• Organize communication and events for the staff and support the HR for campaigns and events
• Organize/plan/coordinate/arrange events with partner (e.g. customers, Airport Authority, etc.)
• Design, write, publish and distribute a local customers’ newsletter
• Arrange/order/distribute Christmas gifts and lounge courtesy cards
• Maintain, update and refresh databases
• Prepare and lead customers’ assessment for new Ops
• Monitor, feed social medias
• Manage local websites’ content and design (dnata.ch/premium-geneva.com)
• Design Customers and Partners’ presentations and brochures
• Support the Chief Commercial Officer on specific, non-core Request for Proposal
• Support the Executive Management in preparation of ground handling licenses tenders
• Take lead on commercial projects:
o Project A: Lead the refurbishment of the Skyview Lounge in Zurich
Who you are:
Qualification / formation / experience
• Higher education
• Fluent English, French and German
• Experience and/or specific education in Communication and/or Marketing
• Knowledge of the airline industry, preferably ground and/or cargo operations is an asset
• Computer literate. Proficiency with MS office
• Open personality
• Above average redactional and writing skills
• Sense of responsibility, discretion
• Stress resistant
• Affinity to figures
• Excellent personal organisation and priorities management
• Ability to work independently and without constant supervision
The job holder reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and can choose to be based either in Geneva airport or Zurich airport. This position is available in a range of working percentage from 70% to full time.
We would be pleased to receive your application until 28.02.2019 mentioning your wished location (Geneva or Zurich) and your ideal work percentage. The reference for this position is : 700F
Should you be interested, please send your complete application file, by e-mail only (avoid
hotmail addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org (word, pdf or jpg format).
In order to be able to consider your application, please mention the title of the position and
the reference (Réf.) in the subject of your e-mail.