dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 21 locations across nine countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 40 years.
We are looking for a qualified
Entry date: 15.02.2018 or to be defined
CARGO AGENT 100% | Ref. 2010 F
The Agent will be in charge of the following tasks and dedicated to one client:
- Monitor and oversee the service that dnata provides to ensure it is in line with the standards of the client, including build instruction, optimization of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instructions;
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues in a timely manner;
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulations and company policies;
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies ;
- Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner;
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner; resolving any customer queries ;
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports ;
- Provide support in cargo commercial activities as required.
- Previous knowledge and experience in an administrative position in contacts with clients; a previous experience in Cargo reservations/airport operations is a strong asset
- Customer oriented
- Knowledge of dangerous goods procedures is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in both written and spoken English and French
- Proficient in MS Office
- Driving license mandatory
- Have a good organisation and sense of priorities; be flexible
- Clear criminal record
Irregulars shifted hours, also during week end
Notre offre vous séduit ?
Merci de nous faire parvenir, un dossier complet (lettre de motivation et curriculum vitae), par courrier électronique uniquement, à l’adresse email@example.com, en format word, pdf ou jpg.
Afin que votre candidature soit traitée au plus vite, il est impératif de mentionner le titre de l’annonce et la référence (Réf.) dans l’objet de votre e-mail.
Sans nouvelles de notre part dans les 5 semaines, veuillez considérer que votre candidature n’a pas été retenue.