dnata belongs to the Emirates Group and is an international provider of ground handling services present in 131 airports across 84 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zürich and Geneva for over 40 years.
We are looking for a qualified
Corporate Ground Service Equipment Manager Switzerland (m/f)| 100 %
As Corporate Ground Service Equipment (GSE) Manager you will be responsible for the operational, financial and resource management of both GSE departments in Geneva and Zürich, in full compliance with Switzerland regulations, customer requirements, dnata’s internal and business goals, strategies and guidelines.
Your main Responsibilities:
• Lead the mechanics pool in both GSE departments with about 8 employees, to include recruitment, career and training planning, qualification and disciplinary matters
• Manage terminal maintenance performance on key cost factors including safety, performance, staffing, preventative maintenance, asset utilization
• Responsible for supply chain management (spare parts, procurement)
• Efficient management and constant optimization of resource allocation: Staffing levels, infrastructure and equipment
• Efficient management and constant optimization of all GSE fleet management processes
• Drafting and proposing the budgets of both GSE sections
• Sourcing and looking for new providers in order to optimize the costs
• Support the development of innovative services and business solutions to ensure and increase , efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Supporting staff in the operations
• To represent dnata in various internal and external expert groups
• Duty Station Manager on a piquet base to coordinate activities and communication according to the dnata Switzerland emergency response plan
Who you are
You want to work in a performance and customer-oriented environment and demonstrate your qualities, also through your entrepreneurial spirit. You have the ability to see the big picture and think outside the box. Mutual respect and open communication approach are key to you.
• Experience in a similar function, ideally in the airline industry
• A strong technical background (technical basic education with technical college or/and university degree)
• Ability to maintain and improve current knowledge of technological advances in the field
• The ability to manage and develop people at all levels, in heterogeneous environments and in different situations while maintaining empathy, consistency and transparency strong customer service orientation
• Customer-orientated focus with a clear emphasis on quality
• Analytical skills, structured way of working and problem solving, setting the right priorities
• Fluency in English, German and French, written and reading
• Can do attitude, solution-orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent command of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
The job holder reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will be based at Zürich or Geneva Airport. Travel is restricted to visits the Geneva or Zürich station.
Should you be interested, please send your complete application file, by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org (word, pdf or jpg format)