dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 127 airports across 35 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 60 years.
For our Safety & Security Team in Switzerland we are looking for a qualified
Safety & Security Manager (100%)
- You lead our “Safety First” culture and ensure that all our airside and landside activities follow the dnata safety & security standards
- As a role model in safety & security your act as a business partner and advise your peers and the senior management
- You reduce risks, losses and exposure to the company by developing dnata’s Integrated Management System (IMS) and by designing standards and processes aligned to industry best practices
- You are responsible for the incident management and make sure that all incidents are properly tracked and followed up
- You provide technical expertise, advice, support and direction to the businesses on all matters related to occupational health & safety
- You monitor and communicate all safety & security KPI’s within the company
- You liaise, collaborate and network with SUVA, FOCA, IATA and other external bodies
- You are responsible for the health & safety trainings to all various levels and working areas of dnata in Switzerland
- You lead and conduct regular internal audits as well as site inspections and cooperate with the operational departments to mitigate identified risks
- You are a coach and mentor for the local safety & security team and together you are recognized as a strong partner for the business
- You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your qualities, also through your entrepreneurial spirit. You have the ability to see the big picture and think outside the box. Mutual respect, open communication and a strong collaboration approach are key to you.
- You hold a Risk Management degree or professional Safety qualification (Degree or Diploma) from a recognized Safety Institution
- You have training and audit qualifications from a recognized institute or organization
- You bring 5 to 7+ years’ field experience as Safety Advisor executing, monitoring or supporting health, safety, security or environment functional activities.
- Additional you have relevant experience in accident and incident investigation focusing loss control, exposure elimination & root cause.
- You are a professional in building relationships and you have the ability to communicate and manage people at all levels, in heterogeneous environments and in different situations while maintaining empathy, consistency and transparency strong customer service orientation
- You bring excellent analytical skills, have a structured way of working and problem solving as well as setting the right priorities
- You are fluent in English and German or French spoken, written and reading
- You have a “can do attitude” and entrepreneurial spirit
The job holder reports to the Managing Director and will be based at Zurich Airport. Travel is mostly restricted to visit the stations in Switzerland regularly. Should you be interested, please send your complete application file, by e-mail only to email@example.com. With your application you agree that your personal data may be used internally for the application process.
dnata Switzerland AG, Personalabteilung, Postfach 103, 8058 Zürich-Flughafen
T +41 43 815 8320, E firstname.lastname@example.org