dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 131 airports across 84 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 50 years.
We are opening a position for a
Head of Operations (Zürich) (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the ground services unit at Zurich Airport
• Ensure and maintain a premium service delivery quality as per defined KPIs, customer expectations and airport policies
• Ensure a healthy and safe working environment in accordance with all regulatory and internal requirements
• Ensure fulfilment of key industry accreditation requirements (ISO/ISAGO/CAA etc.)
• Ensure an effective and efficient resource planning & allocation concept for the daily operation
• Ensure the unit’s operational readiness to activate and follow incident and emergency response plans
• Line management of operational department heads
• Implement an efficient and lean organization structure focused on continuous improvement
• Participate in the budgeting & planning cycle, ensure accurate reporting and cost control
• Develop, coordinate and implement operational projects, tools and initiatives
• Assist in developing dnata Switzerland’s strategy and business growth
• Maintain strong relationships with airport authorities, business & social partners
• Represent dnata Zurich in various stakeholder forums
• Effectively liaise and collaborate with all corporate support and management functions
You want to work in a culturally diverse, fast-moving, performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership qualities. You are keen to stay tuned to daily operations and the staff while being able to drive change, improvement and innovation. Mutual respect and an open dialogue with all levels of hierarchy and stakeholders are important to you.
• Strong experience and qualifications in operational management in the aviation or logistics industry for at least 5 years (e.g. ground handling, logistics, airline or airport)
• Background in air cargo handling/logistics is advantageous
• Proven track record in successful P&L ownership
• Fluent in German and English (oral & written)
• Strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills with a team player attitude
• Sound decision-making, proactive initiative-taking and a can-do attitude to implement solutions
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to create, implement structures and processes
• Customer-oriented focus
The job holder reports to the COO. This position is located in Zurich.
Should you be interested, please send your qualifying resume, a motivation letter and your salary requirement by e-mail to ZRH.email@example.com.
With your application you agree that your personal data for candidature will be used internally.
dnata Switzerland AG, Personalabteilung, Postfach 103, 8058 Zürich-Flughafen
T +41 43 815 8326, E firstname.lastname@example.org