dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 131 airports across 84 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 50 years.
We are looking for a
Trainee Project Coordination
About the Trainee program
In January 2018, the Emirates group has launched its largest business transformation project ‘Quantum’ which aims at implementing a common, cloud-based ERP solution across all businesses of the group. As an intern in Project Coordination, you get an opportunity the participate in the local project for dnata Switzerland which primarily impacts the back-office business processes in Human Capital Management (HCM), Finance, Procurement & Logistics (P&L) and Technology. You assist in all project management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, identification of risks, issues and opportunities and work toward innovation and operational success.
This internship is a great opportunity for a self-directed, highly motivated individual with keen interest in participating in very large projects and in expanding the knowledge of projects, technology and back office operating models.
- Create or assist in maintaining project related tools and documents (including charters, timelines, status reports, agendas, and meeting minutes)
- Provide administrative, logistical and analytical support to project managers and transformation leaders
- Frequently perform ad-hoc meetings with project SMEs and/or any other internal or external stakeholders
- Ensure quality and timely submission of all project deliverables and documentation as assigned by the project manager
- In pursuit of a Bachelor or Master degree in business information technology, engineering and management, business administration or any other comparable field.
- Have a study plan that allows the intern to work at least three up to five days each week at least 8.5 hours each day.
- Profound management skills such as problem-solving, workflow-analysis, process design and team leadership are an asset
- Ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Able to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong computer skills, proficient in O365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.)
- In-depth ERP (ideally SAP) knowledge is an asset
- Must have strong communication skills in English and French or German, both written and oral
- Willingness to travel if required
dnata offers a varied, creative and dynamic work environment, which promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere as well as individual development opportunities. Should you be interested, please send your complete application file in English, by e-mail only.
dnata Switzerland AG, Personalabteilung, P.O. Box 235, 8302 Kloten
T +41 43 815 8326, E firstname.lastname@example.org