dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 131 airports across 84 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 50 years.
We are looking for a qualified
Safety, Security & Compliance Manager Switzerland
As Safety, Security & Compliance Manager you will be responsible to develop and manage safety, security and compliance performance across dnata Switzerland AG. In this role you will be responsible for the Safety, Security & Compliance Officers and the Safety Advisers for both stations in Zürich and Geneva. Further you will ensure full compliance at all levels focussing on FOCA, ISAGO, ISO and all accompanying legislative and legal requirements.
Your main Responsibilities:
- Ensure and build on our Safety First culture and manage actively the dnata one Safety program as well as the Safety, Security Action Program (SSSAP) within Switzerland; reporting to the head office in Dubai
- Ensure full air and landside safety & security compliance
- Knowledge based provider to all dnata Switzerland staff for all aspects relating to occupational health and safety protection - UVG, EKAS Guidelines 6508
- Liaise, collaborate and network with SUVA & FOCA controlling and external bodies
- Develop, administer and train the Swiss wide corporate emergency response plan
- Organisation and alignment of the EKAS recommended safety management system
- Act as a field safety & security advisor, trainer and inspector
- Schedule and implement regular internal audits and site inspections
- Assist and support the strategic development and objective fulfilment of dnata
- Build a strong collaboration and advise senior management, HR and department heads
- Participate in customer, supplier or management meetings where appropriate
- Manage and or co-manage key strategic projects
- Maintain the quality assurance program including accurate administration
Who you are
You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your qualities, also through your entrepreneurial spirit. You have the ability to see the big picture and think outside the box. Mutual respect, open communication and a strong collaboration approach are key to you.
- Solid knowledge of aviation safety and security, occupational health & safety, quality requirements and compliance
- Have a commercial or technical background with a recognised business qualification
- Demonstrated safety, security and compliance management experience to include aspects such as risk assessment, risk mitigation, project management, strong collaboration and communication skills, quantification and analysis
- The ability to manage and develop people at all levels, in heterogeneous environments and in different situations while maintaining empathy, consistency and transparency strong customer service orientation
- Analytical skills, structured way of working and problem solving, setting the right priorities
- Fluency in English and German or French spoken, written and reading
- Can do attitude, solution-orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
The job holder reports to the CEO and will be based at Zurich or Geneva Airport. Travel is restricted to visit the stations in Switzerland regularly. Should you be interested, please send your complete application file, by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
dnata Switzerland AG, Personalabteilung, Postfach 103, 8058 Zürich-Flughafen
T +41 43 815 8326, E email@example.com