dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 131 airports across 84 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 40 years.
We are looking for a qualified
Head of Quality Assurance (m/f) / Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
As Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible to develop and manage quality and compliance performance across dnata Switzerland AG. In this role you will be responsible for the Key Account Manager pool and will coordinate the implementation and the after sales of handling for the both stations Zürich and Geneva. Further you will manage the relationship with our customers together with your team in a close collaboration with the departments.
Your main Responsibilities:
• Lead the Key Account Manager pool with about 5 employees
• Devise, develop and implement a quality risk management framework for dnata Switzerland AG and maximise network collaboration and leverage network partnerships
• Drive and implement quality and compliance standards as per our Corporate Quality Management System, the delivery of which will involve working in the field with the departments heads and together with support functions
• Produce and analyse quality & compliance performance reports for dnata Switzerland AG and highlight improvements made or make recommendations for corrective action to customers
• Conduct cross-station quality & compliance audits and produce reports with recommendations for senior management to review
• Produce performance based league tables to encourage improvement of results
• Work in close collaboration with the operational teams in cargo and ground handling to ensure that performance and compliance are in line with the standards required
• Participate in any quality and compliance forum where best practice, innovation and industry issues are discussed around the dnata network
• Visibly, support and promote the dnata value of safety and security. Collaborate closely with the Safety Security and Compliance Manager to oversee the implementation and maintenance of the One Safety initiatives to embed a culture of safety and quality throughout the network
• Duty Station Manager on a piquet base to coordinate activities and communication according to the dnata Switzerland emergency response plan
Who you are
You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your qualities, also through your entrepreneurial spirit. You have the ability to see the big picture and think outside the box. Mutual respect and open communication approach are key to you.
• Experience in a similar function, ideally in the airline industry
• The ability to manage and develop people at all levels, in heterogeneous environments and in different situations while maintaining empathy, consistency and transparency strong customer service orientation
• Customer-orientated focus with a clear emphasis on quality
• Analytical skills, structured way of working and problem solving, setting the right priorities
• Fluency in English and German spoken, written and reading
• Can do attitude, solution-orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent command of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
The job holder reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will be based at Zurich Airport. Travel is restricted to visits the Geneva station.
Should you be interested, please send your complete application file, by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org (word or pdf format).
dnata Switzerland AG, Personalabteilung, Postfach 103, 8058 Zürich-Flughafen
T +41 43 815 8326, E email@example.com